About Me

My name is King Philip Salac. You can call me Philip, 20 years old as of 2012. I hail from the beautiful town of Candaba. I am your typical, everyday, white collar, struggling individual. I am not much to look at and not particularly interesting. I am the second of three children thus I am the middle child and you can only imagine how my life is. I am a upcoming IT student, though not a practicing one. I will soon, though. I will study in University of the Asssumption for my bachelor’s degree. As for my elementary and high-school education, I went to Saint Andrews College.

DISCLAIMER I am a very hard person to please. I critic almost everything around me even if it does not warrant any. Since there are about 8 billion humans out there, I would think that there’s another one like me. This is a note for critics. I can accept critiques very well, be it a good one, a bad one, a constructive one or a demeaning one. I will appreciate good and constructive criticisms and will frown on bad demeaning ones. Though I will welcome all criticisms, comments will still be screened. I won’t necessarily filter bad ones but I will have to delete insulting ones. If the comment contains profanity and will do no one any good, then I am sad to say that it will have to go. If you really have such a huge distaste to whatever is contained in my site, then leave. No one is forcing you to read this. This is the first part of my disclaimer.

 The second part of my disclaimer is directed to everyone. This is my site. I can do whatever I want with it. I can put whatever I want in it (so long as I don’t break any laws). I can say what I want with it. Obviously, everything said here is just my opinion unless otherwise specified. If, again, you find my content displeasing to you, then leave. Don’t put derogatory comments in it as I can always delete it. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. It’ll just be a waste of both our times. If you insist on being stupid and uncivilized, I will take measures so that you’ll end up in a straitjacket on your way to an institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment